Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2023 M3 Competition xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoosexy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by pizza240 View Post
I was #2 at my dealer but I just canceled my order because I'm just not happy with the M2's:
- wheel selection (and it sounds like they're cast!)
- colour selection (was going to have to go with black)
- weight (oink oink)
- M colours on interior doors (tacky)
- M colours on bucket seats (give me a classy looking seat if I have to pay that much!)

Didn't lose my deposit. I'll have to wait for M2C or M2CS. I'm sure #3+ on the list at my dealer are a bit happier because of this.
all good and not a bad idea... but if you go with the m2c or m2cs, you are "POSSIBLY" stuck with an... AUTOMATIC ...sorry, i threw up in my mouth whilst typing that word
-I agree with you, wheel selection sucks (im going with the bmw performance wheels
-she is a little heavy... needs to lay off the sweets
-not sold on the carbon buckets (i am 6'1 225, not so comfy)
-Colors offered are not great, i will likely order white and add carbon performance parts... if that doesnt do it for me, I will wrap it in my favorite color!!!!
cheers
I imagine BMW will keep the manual alive for a while. I'm not worried about it. Even if M2C isn't a manual, they will keep the M2 manual alongside so I can reconsider!

By then, I expect one would be able to option the forged wheels on the M2 (assuming that the M2C will come with forged).

Also, when the M3 and M4 switch to hybrid-inline-6, I expect the M2's power to increase to at least 473hp for the manual because they won't have to worry about it becoming faster than the bigger brothers at that point.

These are just predictions of course.

Cheers!