View Single Post
      10-13-2021, 12:43 AM   #11507
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

I'm always late to the good conversations. Damn timezones.

I have nothing against aftermarket racks as long as they look natural in size and shape. The huge or round as a grapefruit fake tatas that don't move unless they spread apart when you move your arms are not attractive, nor are the hack jobs where one side looks like a potato and the other side is pointing to the ceiling. But at the same time when a gal appears to have been blessed up top and then you find nothing but padding, well, that sucks too.

I'm a tummy guy. I remember when low rise jeans and a flat tummy was the "in" thing and I miss those days. Now its high waist yoga pants or leggings to hide the tummy and lift the ass. I've developed a love/hate relationship with yoga pants and leggings because of how well they hide everything. I get it, gals feel good wearing those things because they lift the booty and flatten the tummy, but that's not actually you. You're only lying to yourself, and if in the bedroom you go from looking like you take care of yourself to looking like you sit on your ass and eat pizza all day, then I'm not interested.

Luckily I have a girl who is on the same page as me when it comes to the importance of physical appearance to remain happy in a relationship. We are both working on ourselves after the past couple years of "stay home" have started to show.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13159.00
Dang3r12516.00