View Single Post
      04-13-2024, 08:44 PM   #67
RAPID GTA
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i XDrive

I’m getting a sense of buyers remorse just looking at this thread. Truth be told, on balance I’m not. Have come from a GR Yaris Rallye, previously Renault Megane RS 265 and an Alfa 147 GTA (among others). I’m sure at here is going to be missing what I came from however that is always the way and I’m feeling I’m a bit over the hot hatch style of car. I came very close to getting a low km M2 Comp just couldn’t agree price with the seller. I don’t go to the track and have no intention of doing so. So I’m locked and loaded to take delivery of a Brooklyn Grey M240i XDrive at the end of the month. My thought process was to get something which provided the best of both worlds and all indications are that this car is going to be the right call. Test drive certainly validated that. I’m expecting the majority of my driving will be in Sport or Sport plus however it will be good to have the benefit of comfort because the roads here in Sydney are pretty crappy in places plus traffic here can be very congested at times.

Last edited by RAPID GTA; 04-13-2024 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 0