Rep
Drives: G20 BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
Quote:
Anybody got any updates on front lips or springs yet?
If you have a 2 series and live near socal, you can take the car to eibach and they'll start the process of making springs
Quote:
Quote:
If you have a 2 series and live near socal, you can take the car to eibach and they'll start the process of making springs
Unfortunately, I live in north Alabama:/ and I'm still waiting on my order. I'm a client advisor and I've already been ordering stuff for it lol. I will be following this post in hopes of finding more parts for it tho.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Unfortunately, I live in north Alabama:/ and I'm still waiting on my order. I'm a client advisor and I've already been ordering stuff for it lol. I will be following this post in hopes of finding more parts for it tho.

What parts have you been able to find/order for the g42 m240i? I'm definitely curious about the aftermarket support and it's profession ever since the car was released to the public - keep me posted!
Appreciate 0