e90335e36m3
M3
Rep
Drives: M3s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricochet48 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90335e36m3 View Post
No matter which is faster, to me, the Audi is a much better looking car. I'd buy it over the M240i, which IMO looks plain and uninspired.
Disagree overall. 9/10 'normal' people would not turn their heads at a RS3, most would just think it's a A3 with a ricer bumper.

- Side profile -- BMW wins hands down, much sportier looking as it's a coupe

- Rear -- BMW's is more aggressive, but uglier due to the spaced tails (but can be remedied a bit with the M spoiler), Audi wins

- Front -- Both are aggressive, but the Audi's looks like a big open mouth, and very odd with a thiccc US plate in the middle. The BMW's is polarizing, but I feel it wins here too with normal sized kidney grills and some aggressive shapes.
Interesting, strange to say but I've never liked the design (specifically the proportions) of any 1 or 2 series, including the 1M and M2. All of them have weirdly shaped front and rear lights, short asses, I don't know it's kind of like the E36 318 Ti, just odd looking cars. 3 series and up is where BMW got it right, alas until the G82.
I have only driven BMWs for the past 18 years, always thought they were the best in their class design wise, now not so much. They are either too much or not enough. Apart from the M5, X5 I wouldn't buy any BMW.
Appreciate 2
WickedNy225.00