02-26-2023, 07:33 AM   #62
theblackfalcon
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Mini JCW, Ford F150, BMW X545e

Quote:
Originally Posted by medphysdave View Post
Hendrick in Charlotte, NC is the same.
Hendrick in CLT shares allocation between Northlake and Independence I believe. They have been good, to deal with on multiple occasions, but not necessarily great. They have a captive market in town with no competition, and often don't put in much effort to make the sale. For that reason, I've purchased two BMW's out of town, and 2x at Hendrick now. Hendrick also packs on some fees on all their cars that other dealerships don't require. The same car at Hendrick will cost you $600-800 more than a MSRP car down road at some other BMW dealerships that don't fee pack. I was told I could have the #4 spot for a M2, and went in that afternoon to give deposit etc. and then was told I would be #14. I ordered from another dealership and have #3 spot. I had similar issue ordering X5 45e. I was told I was a certain position on the order list to get the car etc. A month later I had someone internal look up that list and I was ~10+ places further down their allocation then what the sales guy told me when I ordered. If I knew the truth when I signed build sheet gave deposit, I would have ordered from another dealership.
Appreciate 1
Biimmer70.00