View Single Post
      07-19-2021, 11:01 PM   #32
Nahlem
Captain
Sweden
Rep
Drives: None atm

It is overall a good looking car there is some styling cues in there from the 1m so the new M2 will be interesting to see in the flesh later on.

What i like a lot is how they removed the line from the F series 2er that made the hood look weird where it simply ended in the middle of the front lights never got that part and now it is further back so the hood line ends at the back of the light. So now the only annoying line left is the center hood line that is there because BMW likes to save a few bucks so it is easy to mount during production so we are stuck with it for quite a while longer until they change the production line so it doesn't have to be made with it.

But what i do wonder if the idea with these shadow line trims will be removed ever, there is so much of this black plastics on so many new cars today not just BMW but so many wonder if someone will come up with some new design that will blow us away. That will make the car look seamless all over. I guess today its also there for the looks but also from a functional purpose.

Former Car:BMW i4 M50 Brooklyn Grey (MY22)| BMW i3s BEV (MY19)|Former Car: BMW X1 20d x-drive (MY16)|BMW m235i (MY14)|Former Car: BMW 120d (MY12)|Former Car: Volvo C30 T5 R-Design (MY08)|Former Car: Volvo C70 T5 (MY06)|Former Car: Volvo S40 2.0T(MY1999)
Appreciate 1