01-23-2024, 01:17 AM   #78
Ravenseal
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2023 M2 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR.WRLD View Post
Lol no conspiracy here. I wouldn't post that I don't know I'm being charged what I am, while keeping the big secret. But your comment actually gave me an idea to get a copy of my driving record. Most recent thing is the not at fault accident in which I was rear ended, no injury though. Given that, I don't think I'm such a terrible person to insure given my record.
Haha, I was just giving you a hard time, but glad you pulled your record yourself. LexisNexis (the record system insurance companies use) is a steaming pile of garbage. I've had to dispute things over the years with the accuracy and timeliness of their reports. Definitely don't be afraid to shop around, and be sure to bundle things like home insurance, multiple cars, etc. Also, if you have any kids at your home address, make sure you're designating them as non-drivers on any kind of performance vehicles. A lot of insurance companies make assumptions for you if you let them. That's how you end up with absurd quotes.

Retired: 2022 M240i xDrive | 2021 Audi RS5 | 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE 6MT | 2016 428i GC | 2011 BMW 335is
Appreciate 1
BMR.WRLD276.00