View Single Post
      03-01-2024, 12:17 PM   #5
ITSMYFALLT
Rep
Drives: 2024 G87 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithe View Post
Care to share/elaborate on how your Stage 2 RS3 compares to the M2?

I too recently came from a Stage 2 E85 RS3, had a GRolla, now am debating between M2, Giulia QV, and CT4-V BW.

Would be my first RWD car since a '12 Mustang GT. I'd be mostly driving my truck during the WI winters, but would still plan on a winter wheel/tire set since we have so many cold but dry winter days.

Thanks!
The RS3 was way faster no way around that(and a catless 5cyl is one of the best sounding cars out there). It made 524/540, and along with the AWD and the Syvecs controller I had for it, it could do a sub 2.4 second 0-60 on the street. When you pushed it, it would understeer like crazy every time, that's why everyone drags them.
The sort of point and shoot simplicity of the RS3 got pretty boring after a while, I was used to manual cars, and ended up really wanting a 3rd pedal again.
So I tried to get a manual Supra, which was a horrible experience, then was on the list at 4 different dealers for a Dark Horse, that was worse of a process than Toyota.
I got my winter tires installed at 1,194 miles, so I haven't really been able to push the M2 a ton, but even with that the handling is way more responsive than the RS3. Its so much more nimble its a night and day difference. The RS3 was faster, the M2 is way better to drive. On the winter tires it doesn't do too bad. When its icy you can feel all of the cars weight, but in the snow its decent.

I didn't compare to either the QV since it was too expensive, or the CT4, since that's bigger than i was looking for.
Appreciate 1
lithe31.00