View Single Post
      03-03-2024, 07:03 AM   #8
lithe
Private
Rep
Drives: '23 GR Corolla, '17 Tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITSMYFALLT View Post
I got my winter tires installed at 1,194 miles, so I haven't really been able to push the M2 a ton, but even with that the handling is way more responsive than the RS3. Its so much more nimble its a night and day difference. The RS3 was faster, the M2 is way better to drive. On the winter tires it doesn't do too bad. When its icy you can feel all of the cars weight, but in the snow its decent.

I didn't compare to either the QV since it was too expensive, or the CT4, since that's bigger than i was looking for.
^^^Thanks for your thoughts, very helpful!

Yes, on E85/~600hp my RS3 was a rocket. Though I think the S58 can be made just as fast or faster just as easy with bolt on/fuel mods as well.

I agree, Audi hasn't been known for their handling, this is what I look forward to the most in an M2 (or QV or CT4-V BW).

I'm most concerned about missing the fun of an AWD car in the winter in Wisconsin as some of the most fun I've had in my old Evos was in the winter months. We shall see... Thanks again for sharing your experience!

Past: '19 RS3, '13 Evo X, '12 Mustang GT, '17 Si, '08 Evo VIII, '01 Golf GLS 1.8T
Appreciate 0