Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 328d xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Right on 🙌

It's perplexing and tedious that folks here, ad nauseam, compares a mid-tier BMW to any model of Porsches.

If anyone, including myself, had the means to comfortable opt for an equivalent spec Porsche, they wouldn't even sneeze at a BMW and that's no taking anything from BMW as an automotive brand in general, just a sobering fact of life.

It reminds me of the time I could of afforded a mansion on the hills but instead opted for a 12X9 apartment in Alphabet City - 'cause you know, loyalty or whatever 🙄

Porsche and BMW is not on the same playing field, they are completely different caliber of vehicles, as Porsche is a vehicle you aspire to from a BMW, not one replace it with. So these folks making such outlandish comparisons need to stay in their lane..
Exactly! It's not apples to apples. Porsches are clearly on another level and people here are bitching about how BMWs aren't good enough for them anymore. Like go over to Porsche then, we're not stopping you. As soon as I have 100k in my checking account I'll follow suit. Until then I'll enjoy what I have.
GuyOh1067.00