United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poochie View Post
Same here 😉

What you get for BMW money is pretty good, especially a few years ago when an M2 was 52k MSRP to start. That was the enthusiast bargain of the century and unheard of in this day and age. Good times.. 🥹

A good looking RWD, manual, with a torque-vectoring e-LSD and pushing close to 400hp, with all the BMW amenities like four year free maintenance, brakes inclusive - sign me up!

Price wise, lining up both models side by side is like comparing apples to Porsches. These tone-deaf folks need to take emotions out of the equation and look at the big picture. Perception is the key 🔑
Bargain M car is a distant memory now more than ever since BMW announced price increases across the board due to inflation. I thought the base G87 would cost around $65k, but after this news I think it'll be closer to $70k.
Damn, I'm unfortunately out the BMW game if a G87 M2 is going to start at over 65k..🥲

I guess it's not meant to be and instead a 400 Z or manual Supra is in the stars for me..

If this is indeed the case, BMW obviously forget (or no longer cares) why the M2 was so inherently popular and the original core demographic it was suppose to be targeted to.. #Sad

https://www.forbes.com/sites/markewi...laus-frohlich/

Attached Images

Appreciate 3
Tag18428.50
EXE462101.50