View Single Post
      03-22-2023, 08:16 AM   #3
zero21
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: G87 sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Power Rob View Post
You will be sooooo uncomfortable in that. Recaro does make some really good seats that have comfort but also weight reducing. Not all will be available on their website as some are exclusively offered to their retailers. Find an authorized Recaro dealer near you and see what they have that is available. You can alao check out Sparco.
Did you look at the 3D view? It has inch thick padding in all the necessary places. The factory carbon seats aren't exactly thrilling to sit in and are full of electric idiocy.

So my point here is weight savings and support for spirited drives/on-track. I don't envision myself living with something like this 24/7 long term but I do have some things I'd like to talk about regarding realistic options.

If I could buy the M4CSL manual buckets I would but of course no one will sell them including BMW. The electric carbon seats are an iffy proposition to me especially since you can't retro-fit them. But I want an OEM solution so something high-end won't kill the car from a "tuner" perspective. Does that make sense?
Appreciate 0