Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruebarb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by atenzany62 View Post
check out slybrackets, I have one on my car and works great. I center mounted it on the lower grille. My car does not have the adaptive radar option. You can also offset it to the side, it's adjustable in many ways. I fiddled with it for about an hour trying to get the perfect position and setting. I had to get the separate leveler from them later on, so the plate sits straight and flush with the bumper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M_85 View Post
I received my sly bracket license plate holder today. I placed mine to the right on the lower grille. No issues with the install and the leveler I purchased from them. No sensors blocked as well. Overall a great product and it's secured tightly as well.

I need to pre assmble my plate holder, as I have to bring it to the dealer and install there. I can't get my car inspected without the front plate.

Which of the spacers did you need?
Which of the mounting holes did you use for the slider? I numbered them on the pic 1-6.

Thanks
For the mounting holes, I used #2 and 3 for the slider. Also, I only used one spacer with the leveler to make sure my plate was straight. I do know that with the bracket, you can flip the plate to sit higher or lower so I made sure that the plate was sitting lower. When you connect the the first bracket to the actual license plate frame, you can adjust the height of your plate by flipping it to the lowest setting. I hope I make sense bro.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
Ruebarb380.00