View Single Post
      09-22-2022, 08:17 AM   #13
OriginalFake
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 M240i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpirx View Post
I have the ZTK package with the larger tires and brakes and ordered 18" wheels from TireRack for winter and they fit! I used the 22' G20 M340 xdrive in the configurator. 18"x8 MSW wheels with Pirelli Sottozero 3 225s square. They drive very nicely.

For the OP; I would probably just use the stock square wheels and buy snow tires for them. It's considered a good idea to go down a diameter for snows, but not a big deal if you don't.

I'm not I'm love with the ZTK wheels (893s?).
I think they are kind of blah looking.
13mm spacers helped the look.
I ordered it primarily for the increase in cooling, brakes, and top speed.
The Michelin PS4S tires are ok performance wise, but seem stretched to fit wider tires. I like a taller, beefier sidewall. If I have to replace them I may go up a size 245/255 to 255/265.

If I was considering a new performance set, I would wait to see what APEX wheels is developing for this car. I love the way they looked on my previous m240 and would definitely consider a track oriented 18" set from them.
So I've revisited this and I don't even know how you got 18" wheels to show up as an option. Did you select the Cooling and High Performance Tire Package on Tirerack? If I do that, all I see are 19" options or larger.

I realize you said they are in storage but don't you have an order email or can check or can't you log back into the site to see what you actually got? It would help out a lot of us.
Appreciate 0