View Single Post
      04-30-2020, 09:48 AM   #5
Mitch100414
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW 4 Series 420d M Sport F32

@PJJD

Thanks for the welcome and my apologies for committing the cardinal sin of not posting pics of my car!!

Here's a few, she could do with a bit of a wash I'm afraid! Not getting any driving in with Covid-19 keeping her parked up at the moment!

Your own F32 is lovely, like the rear diffuser, think it looks same as mine. I didn't get the double exhaust mind you, it was going to be an extra £450 for it when buying the car, looks great but the lad said it wasn't going to serve a purpose on my car, more just for the aesthetic so I left it. Probably would have fallen off if he'd fitted like he did the splitter anyway!!

The last pic is the wheels that I've just gotten recently that I'm going to put on. Been chasing these for a while, they are replica 624M wheels. Couldn't find them anywhere at a reasonable price for ages!

Thanks for the advice re the spliiter. Oddly I checked directly on the tuningonline.eu page (the same as the ebay seller) and it was priced cheaper. I asked does he ship to Ireland and he said no despite it being advertised that way! Frustrating as it seemed the best value and I particularly liked the 3 pieces in the centre of the front lip to the splitter that connect to the bumper. Just thought that would give more stability. I've noticed the splitter's on Fast Lane Styling have the one centre piece for screwing to the bumper and they are priced a bit higher.

What are the aluminium strips you are referring to to place on inside of bumper? Any pics? Do you mount these with screws to bumper and then screw the splitter onto these? Seen it mentioned to use bolts, nuts and fenders along with 3M adhesive tape to fit the splitter, screws might tear through it if there was too much force against it.

Last edited by Mitch100414; 05-26-2020 at 09:24 AM..
Appreciate 1
PJJD101.00