View Single Post
      12-04-2021, 01:10 PM   #6
Denver Coutu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2022 G42 M240i, 1997 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightngsvt View Post
Finally one of the "big" auto YouTube channels released a review on the M240! But of course, they had to compare it to the M2, while the M240 blows it away in a straight line (Cold wet track though) and has a better interior it sounds like the M2 is better in every other way. I wonder how the review would've gone if it wasn't a comparison? Or, How the upcoming RWD M240 will compare to the previous M2?

I think we all agree about the lack of 6MT, the rear styling (though it has grown on me in pics) and the weight being downsides. This cars should be 3-400lbs lighter, and maybe the RWD version will be closer? Overall, I liked the review but came away feeling a bit less excited to get my car now. Not a big deal but how are the backseat smaller on the new, larger 2 series? I wonder if I should've get another M340?

For those of you who already have your cars do you are with their review of the M240? Is the ride "busy" / a little stiff, etc?
I thought the back seat comparison was odd since i have sat in both and i found the back seat headroom the same
Appreciate 0