View Single Post
      03-04-2024, 09:53 AM   #1
Fastfwd
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '24 G87 M2

How Many Miles On Your G87 M2?

I've owned my G87 for almost 4 months and I'm at 3,150 miles. Including a trip to Dallas for PPF and a trip to Arkansas to rip the mountain roads. Usually, the car sits during the week and is my weekend fun car.

I'm considering taking the G87 on a trip to Austin while the G87 is still a somewhat 'new' vehicle. After Austin on to the Hill Country to check out the bluebonnets and possibly rip the Three Sisters a bit one day.

My 'goal' (if I were to declare one) would be to simply not do more miles than the term of the warranty allows. So, like 1k a month or so and budget miles if I go over a month, etc.

I'm curious how many miles others have? Are you keeping your car very low miles for resale? Driving it and enjoying it without concern for resale?

It looks like production numbers are going to be hitting like 19k per year maybe? I'm guessing there will soon be a number of second hand G87s on the market. Not certain how that will impact value or if the car market is just tanking so hard recently it may not matter much?

Last edited by Fastfwd; 03-04-2024 at 10:25 AM..
Appreciate 0