View Single Post
      01-11-2022, 09:59 AM   #11
eli371
Private
Rep
Drives: 2022 m240i

Obviously this is personal opinion. For me this car really doesn't have the wow factor to turn heads, regardless of "rarity". You can find the B58 for pretty much the same price in more aesthetically appealing bodies of the supra or Z4 if you can live without backseats. Even the OG M2 doesn't really get the attention it deserves unless someone really appreciates it, especially when it comes to comp and cs badges. Coming from an E89 Z4, i imagine I will get far less attention in the m240i. I personally was deciding between the supra, z4 and cayman before i found the 240i and ultimately awd and backseat storage outweighed the aesthetic appeal of the supra. I couldn't live with the soft top z4 after being in the e89. That being said, I have seen one 2 series since release and it was at the dealer, this could very well be because I just don't notice them when theyre around, but as long as youre happy with the car, it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. Unless you run into another bmw lover you probably won't get the attention you're after, even then given the feedback on design with the internal crowd, the convo might not always be sunshine, lollipops and rainbows. Just my 2 cents.
'22 m240i

Last edited by eli371; 01-11-2022 at 10:06 AM..
Appreciate 0