Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: G42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightngsvt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by G42Bama View Post
Not gonna lie, I never rested my arm on um. And the car was responsive and aggressive. I never had a chance too. But I'm fairly certain that they are. My biggest take away from sitting/driving that pictures/videos fail at putting into perspective…. Is just how comfortable and close the cockpit kinda surrounds you. Everything is in its perfect spot. Nothing is out of place and the car is meant to drive. For buying the car sight unseen, it blew my expectations out of the water!
Awesome! That is how I feel about my Boxster, never quite got that feeling with my E90, or F30's so now I'm even more anxious to get my car. We all took a leap and bought our cars sight unseen so it makes me happy to hear such a glowing review.

One other question, how is the presence of the car in person? How does it look compared to pics?
It's def better in person. But I (like many) have been anticipating this for quite some time. So that may be my bias. But I was having a hard time talking to my CA while we were walking around. And by the time we were driving, I was speechless. I'm legit still processing it lol Me and the wife are gonna try and go back tomorrow and check it out 🤣
Appreciate 5