View Single Post
      09-19-2023, 06:22 AM   #13
Shadak
Private
Rep
Drives: M2 G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrivenGarage View Post
Are you saying that when you left off the gas, it seemed to hang on the revs and not shift gears? If so, the trans is programmed to try and anticipate what you may be trying to do, I have had it get it wrong and stay in a lower gear at high rpm Instead of shifting to the next gear. It startled me a bit on an on-ramp as I was still in break in period and didn't want the revs to go too high.

It's happened to me once or twice since, where it seems to get its programming a little off. In those cases I just grab the paddles and shift to where I want it to go, and then let it go back to auto mode and its fine. I have never had it get confused in regular driving, just when driving a bt more sporty or coming off a sporty maneuver.
this happens to me from time to time, i think it was always when braking a bit hardee before a round about, then leaving it, it would hold 2nd a bit more than id expect before shifting to 3rd, probably because it thought i wanted to be a bit sporty? Nothing crazy though, it shifted at around 4k instead of 2k iirc
Appreciate 1
Axylus42.00