View Single Post
      09-15-2023, 12:31 PM   #29
two_three_two
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BSM G87, Mk4 R32

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron95 View Post
Between Bridgeport, Darien and Ridgefield dealers in CT, does anyone have an opinion as to which service dept is better, more mod friendly, easier to schedule, etc?

Will be my first M car - Darien is closest dealer, Bridgeport in a close second, Ridgefield a bit of a drive.
this is my first BMW so not my experience but...

close friend used to work at bpt. they had nothing but bad things to say about essentially every aspect of the dealer. also know someone who bought a very poorly modified car from them which ended up being a disaster (not necessarily the dealers fault).

i chose ridgefield over darien because 1) great backroad drive to get there, and its off the 95 corridor for traffic which is now omnipresent 2) they had the allocations and 3) i shop at the WF from time to time that overlooks the service area at darien and they pack them in like sardines over there. it get so crowded on that lot that some of the employees park in the WF lot. really dont feel like arguing with a service manager over whether or not that door ding was there before i came in for an oil change.

Last edited by two_three_two; 09-15-2023 at 12:37 PM..
Appreciate 1
baron951751.50