Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 94 6spd turbo Supra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendo741 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupraCooper View Post

But I'm about to upgrade to a X3MC that I got in the order bank too at work if we don't get an allocation soon. I been waiting almost 3 months just for an allocation, and after getting our March allocations today we still didn't get a m240i, ugh! That just goes to show all of you that even working for Bmw doesn't make it come any faster in these times.
I'm going the other way. I got the 240, but waiting for my allocation for an M4CX. If it doesn't come through soon I'm just going to start hunting and buy one in transit to a dealership like I did the 240
I can't blame you. I wish I could but bmw gives us what's called "center employee program" money. Unfortunately g80 and g82s don't have CEP money on them so my dealership would make me pay msrp for a m3 or m4. So I opted for the m240i. The only M cars that get CEP is x3/4m and M5. It's a deal no regular customer can get and too good to pass up. Buy rate, and the discount on either car is.. let's just say 5 digits.

Lol. A client traded back his 22 x3mc with 800 miles on it that sits in front of my office in the showroom. After looking at it everyday and driving it, of course I fell in love with it and then stuck a order in the order bank for one lmao!
Basically, which ever car we get an allocation for first I'm going to take. I think I'll be happy with either.
Appreciate 0