View Single Post
      04-19-2022, 03:19 PM   #27
Summeristooshort
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M240i Xdrive TNM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeckinSpaceman View Post
Wanted to share my new arrival, build experience, and some quick pics until I get her back from paint correction and protection next week.

Nov 5 - Placed order (Got allocation and production # the same day)
Dec 19 - Entered production
Jan 29 - Delivery

Tracking the build was not precise this time around from my experience, Jan 26th strangely the car showed at the port in MX and later got a message from SA that it was stateside and they were pushing to deliver by end of the month.

Dealer is telling me I'm the first delivery they've had on this car but not sure if that's just a line to make me feel special?

I drove the car straight home, parked in the garage and it's been there since. We got a rare snow and ice storm the next week, and I refuse to drive until the car is protected. Like many others, I ordered sight unseen. I also didn't tell my wife I ordered a purple car until we got to the dealership and she started pressing me for details... when I told her the color she started dying laughing then she saw it and loved it.

First impressions, the car feels quick and wants to speed badly but I'm sticking to easy break-in. Absolutely love Thundernight and so glad I went this way. Interior updates are great, although I still keep reaching by the steering wheel column/dash area for the push start so far.

Build
Thundernight Metallic
Oyster Vernasca
Shadowline Pack
Parking Assistance
Premium
Cooling & HP Tire
H/K Sound
That’s a twin to mine! I checked every box except red calipers, I stayed with blue.
Appreciate 0