Brett_C_F30_G42
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M240i

Garage List
BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
So just finished tracking my M240i at Homestead International Speedway. I'll get into my thoughts about the driving dynamics of the car in this thread.

Firstly, I purchased two 6-lap runs on the speedway's oval. There's a pace car up front to ensure safety and you can't pass it. You can, however, pass the other racers.

First 6-Lap (First Photo): Started up front and though I couldn't go fast cause of the pace car (top speed was 106mph), it felt amazing. Absolutely amazing. The turns were fantastic. The xDrive helps so much. For the record, this is in Sport+ with *DSC on*. I felt the car was much faster & more stable on the turns with DSC on than off.

Second 6-lap (Second & Third Photo): Started as the last car and I ended up working my way up all the way to the beginning of the line. I was able to take corners at 120mph because of the LSD and xDrive. The LSD helps A LOT. Kept my car perfectly stable in each turn. I was racing against Cameros, Porsche 911s, Mustangs, 340s, and more. Ended up with a 137mph top speed that run (though my car can go faster).

Overall, the M240i exceeded my expectations on the track and can easily pass modified cars as stock. I recorded the sessions on my M Laptimer but I can't export the videos sadly. But I can share these images. Can't wait to start modifying it in the future!
Insta: bmw_2er_g42
Attached Images

2022 BMW M240i xDrive
Instagrams: bmw_2er_g42
Appreciate 17