Captain
Rep
Drives: '23 M2

Garage List
2023 BMW M2  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoosexy View Post
Stopped by two dealerships today.
First one,: A front door greeter and I were discussing the m2 release and HEA delivery date very briefly and a 20 year old kid (bmw "genius" in the know) interrupted our conversation and said the HEA will be here in two weeks with a $10,000 mark-up and walked away.

Second dealership: Was ignored for a few minutes (i guess I look too young to get respect at a dealership) . Then I asked a C.A. about the HEA M2 expected delivery. He acted as though he had never heard of it and says it won't be here for at least 6 months. I said That's wierd, some dealerships are confirming delivery next week and week after. Again, he had no idea there might be an incoming M2 and added to me to the list when the car comes in...
There are some client advisors who just don't want to go through the hassle of selling an M2. If it isn't a high volume M dealer then it's one deal, maybe, at some time in the unknown future. There are clients that call every 2 days and ask for updates.

I'm not saying that I feel that way. It's about allocation of time and how people feel their time is best spent. Therefore, there are CAs who just say things like what you listed above. It's not right, but it's reality.
Appreciate 1
mtoosexy730.00