View Single Post
      09-07-2023, 03:52 AM   #123
LoveSickRemix
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Just got my 2023 G42, and haven't had it yet for even a month but have a lot that I love about it. Previous car was a 2inch lowered 135i.

1.) Steering feel, its "okay", would even say "good", but I can't help but compare it to Tesla, vs older bimmer

2.) Springs are pretty ...soft. But this could just be me. I wanted a bit more harder feel in Sport Plus, but didn't get that.

3.) Music/Climate saves previous condition. So when I get into the car it automatically blows me away with loud music (from previous drive) and cold air. I work night shift so going into work is hot, and getting of work is cold. I know I can probably do pre-heat/cooling in the app, but I forget.

BONUS

4.) This is just mine, but i bought it used, and It's missing the upgraded ambient lights and front radar which means i'm missing a lot of camera functions and have a blank button near my gear shifter. I couldn't find a used one for a cheaper price with low miles yet. Also if your name is Matt from florida and had an alpine white M240i I have your car
Appreciate 0