E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > 09 BMW 328i E92 TroubleShooting

Today, 12:12 AM   #1
Crizzole
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i E92

Unhappy 09 BMW 328i E92 TroubleShooting

Hello all,

New to forums here! Been looking at different threads and haven’t found anything that truly helpful in my specific situation. Having a couple codes pop Up 2C2C and 2C32. Car is running rough and going through gas like crazy. Also have noticed recently I am losing oil, no leaks as I just replaced the valve cover gasket and oil filter housing gasket. I have seen threads that say they replaced there lambada sensors but I don’t think it’s that. I read the voltages and they seem to be working normally. Yes they are a little high on the voltage reading about 1.8 at running temp but I think they are reading that because of another issue maybe a vacuum leak or a bad PCV or CCV. It doesn’t have a rough idle all of the time, I mostly notice it at a stop after running for a little bit and it will fluctuate in idle fluctuates around 200-300 RPM. I have a reading from my O2 sensors along with the codes of have me. BMW codes and Generic codes. Any help is appreciated, thinking about going with a propane tank and using the propane to see if I have a vacuum leak, just wanted to see if anyone else has seen this or has any ideas for what I should be looking for.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0