E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > PRIME BMW N54 PRIME Upgrade Turbos **NEW PRODUCTS**

Today, 07:06 PM   #1
mike@x-ph.com
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07-335/12-328/18-M4/21-M4CP

Talking PRIME BMW N54 PRIME Upgrade Turbos **NEW PRODUCTS**

The PRIME 500 N54 Upgrade Turbos are the perfect solution for BMW enthusiasts looking to push their N54 engine to the next level. Featuring a custom billet compressor wheel, upgraded thrust system, and turbine modifications, this turbo upgrade enhances both performance and reliability. Built to handle 400-500whp with the proper supporting modifications, the PRIME 500 turbos offer a significant boost in power while maintaining a stock-like fit.

Unlock the full potential of your N54 engine with the PRIME 650 N54 Upgrade Turbos, designed to support up to 650HP. Built for performance enthusiasts looking to take their BMW 335i, 135i, 535i, or Z4 to the next level, this turbo upgrade offers superior power and reliability. Featuring larger turbofolds, custom turbine and billet compressor wheels, and 2" inlets, these turbos are engineered for optimal airflow and maximum horsepower.

Key Features:
Inlet Size: 2" inlets for improved airflow and turbo efficiency
Turbo Design: Larger turbofolds for enhanced performance and custom turbine with billet compressor wheel for precise engineering
Compatibility: Currently built for LHD 335i; can be installed on 135i, 535i, and Z4 with LHD conversion parts
Materials: Built with high-quality stainless steel and titanium components for durability and performance

Phone number 702-494-9435
Appreciate 0