E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > FS: 2011 335i RWD Manual M Sport

Today, 10:05 AM   #1
figure09
Rep
Drives: 128i

FS: 2011 335i RWD Manual M Sport

Selling my 2011 BMW 335i RWD M-Sport in manual. N55 engine, e92. White on black. 168k, still driving the car so expect it to increase a bit. It’s in fantastic condition with a lot of recent work done on the car. Blackstone oil analysis is attached and was done in July. The engine and rod bearings are healthy.

I originally planned to keep the car long-term, which is why I invested a lot in preventative maintenance. However, I now need something larger for work, and the space is no longer cutting it. According to the UVIP, I’m the third registered owner.

Below is a list of all the work that has been done on the car. New tires will be needed. The underseat subwoofers for the driver and passenger suddenly stopped working and they randomly cut in and out. I'm not sure if they are loose or if they need to be replaced entirely.

In terms of accidents, the car has two claims on the Carfax from 2011 and 2015 due to a rear-end collision. The bumper has been repaired since then and is/looks perfect and brand new. There’s PPF on the front and back bumpers as well as the hood. Additionally, there are two small dents on the hood from a previous owner (we’re not sure what caused it). I intended to PDR, but the PPF makes it difficult and I preferred to keep the PPF intact.

If you have any questions, please reach out. I’m motivated to sell, but please, serious buyers only. I'm located right on the DVP and 401 Toronto

Maintenance Done

-

Liqui-Moly Synthetic Oil & OEM Filter Service with Blackstone Oil Analysis
Valve Cover BMW
Rear Main Seal BMW
Oil Pan Gasket BMW
Oil Filter Stand Gasket BMW
Oil Cooler Gasket BMW
Oil Cooler O-Rings BMW
Oil Pressure Sender OEM
Charge Pipe VRSF
O-Ring Charge Pipe OEM
Accessory Belt Tensioner OEM
Accessory Drive Belt OEM
Fuel Pressure Sensor Bosch
Cooling Water Pump
Cooling Thermostat
Right Lower Front Suspension Control Arm
Left Lower Suspension Front control arm
Engine Valve Cover BMW
Vent Hose
Rear Main Seal
Spark Plugs

Name:  335i-2.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  528.9 KBName:  335i.jpg
Size:  581.7 KBName:  Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 11.08.40 AM.jpg
Size:  550.5 KBName:  Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 11.08.46 AM.jpg
Size:  395.0 KBName:  Screenshot 2024-10-03 at 11.10.29 AM.jpg
Size:  416.8 KBName:  335i-7.jpg
Size:  464.2 KB

Last edited by figure09; Today at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Added photos to the listing
Appreciate 0