E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Very upset with JL Motoring

10-28-2015, 07:20 PM   #23
Irontitz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i xDrive, 2015 435i

I will never order from JL again... worst communication ever. never replied to my emails or Facebook posts. I had to actually call them to get a refund after months of them ignoring my emails.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #24
ReplayedM5
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 Comp

Do NOT do business with JL Motoring - Verified 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by psc87 View Post
My experience is really similar to OP's. I bought front carbon fiber splitters from JL Motoring Jul 30, and tried to fit it on my car August 4th. The passenger side splitter's mold was so poorly done, that the inner edge came straight up into the front bumper, preventing it from sitting flush and also chipping the paint at the point of contact.

JL's response was very much the same as above, "it's really flexible, just push it down and put painter's tape to hold it". What he doesn't understand, after providing him with 11 different pictures, is that it's impossible to just push it down. Up to this point I was a bit frustrated with his responses, but I still kept my calm - as I requested for a replacement for the passenger side only. August 10th he said he would send me a replacement, as of right now, I have no replacement nor have I received any communication in the past 12 days.

I just opened up a dispute on paypal, as I don't see him resolving this anytime soon. He was extremely responsive when I was inquiring about the splitters (0-2 hours), but the change in responsiveness (4+ days) really shows that he only cares about the quick sale and not the customer's satisfaction.

This is not saying that everyone will have the same experiences as myself and OP, but if you are unlucky enough to get a poor fitting product, it won't be resolved cleanly. NOT a recommended vendor.
I can verify that still in 2024 JL Motoring carbon fiber molds are BAD. After 2 months waiting for my splitter, it arrived and was half an inch off on Both sides.

No refund in sight, he stopped responding as soon as I told him there was no way this was going to fit, and I wanted a refund. Crickets.

I had great experience with RW Carbon, everything I have ordered has fit perfectly.

Please do not allow a bad company to continue to take your hard earned money and give you crap in return.

Name:  Image-4.jpg
Views: 51
Size:  80.3 KB
Appreciate 0