E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > Distracted kid wrecks his McLaren

Yesterday, 06:40 PM   #23
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrcold View Post
I doubt it. He probably signed away his life to work with him. Even if he did sue, the guy will then make money from posting all about the lawsuit. These "influencers" are ruthless and will capitalize on anything and everything.
You can’t sign a waiver for being put in danger due to reckless behavior. A lawyer would have an absolute field day suing him for his net worth over this even if the injuries are “minor”

He’s also a 20 year old idiot that probably didn’t even write up a legal contract for the work.

Last edited by dgoldenz; Yesterday at 06:47 PM..
Appreciate 2
David701713.50
eugenebmw2040.00
      Yesterday, 07:03 PM   #24
Burrcold
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2024 M3 Comp xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgoldenz View Post
You can’t sign a waiver for being put in danger due to reckless behavior. A lawyer would have an absolute field day suing him for his net worth over this even if the injuries are “minor”

He’s also a 20 year old idiot that probably didn’t even write up a legal contract for the work.
How much do you want to bet that there is no lawsuit? These "squads" stick together almost as if it was staged. He would pay off the passenger before any lawsuit would ensue even if the above weren't correct. Mark my words, he will get out of this free and clear (just take a look at what other "influencers" have gotten away with, and just help build their brand...it's sick, but it's the reality of social media).
      Yesterday, 07:12 PM   #25
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

^
Sad but true.

Just look at the "many" big recognizable names who have reportedly already settled to avoid public lawsuits in that Diddy thing. The victim(s) lawyer is saying they've shelled out and won't be made public.

Now they just slither right back to the cesspool.
      Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #26
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^
Sad but true.

Just look at the "many" big recognizable names who have reportedly already settled to avoid public lawsuits in that Diddy thing. The victim(s) lawyer is saying they've shelled out and won't be made public.

Now they just slither right back to the cesspool.
This kid ain’t Diddy and he’s not that rich. If the photographer has any sense he will cut the dunbass out of his life and take him for his whole net worth due to his “traumatic head injury”
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 08:11 PM   #27
M-technik-3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: E30 M3, E36 M3, 328iT, 335i

Garage List
1995 M3  [9.00]
2007 E91  [7.25]
1988 M3  [9.50]
people pay to watch this crap? surprised the pick up driver didn't punch him in the head after nearly taking him out.
Appreciate 0
      Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #28
x622
Forced Induction Connoisseur
Rep
Drives: 23 X5MC / 23 720s

Garage List
2024 G87 M2  [0.00]
2023 Mclaren 720s  [0.00]
2005 Honda S2000  [0.00]
2023 BMW X5MC  [0.00]
1964 Ford Mustang  [0.00]
1968 Pontiac GTO  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
people pay to watch this crap? surprised the pick up driver didn't punch him in the head after nearly taking him out.

bro, dog chill out with that ill vibe fam, no cap ong that's not bussin in the slightest. fr, it sucks enough that his whip got griddied into that rail that absolutely mogged his car, ain't no need to throw shade on a playa trying to stay lit

I've never seen this kid in my entire life but I loath influencers. I basically never pull out my phone in the 720s because it's not close to stock and is very violent on r888rs... When it rains I go 20mph and limp it home so I don't hydroplane and die.
M5Rick67063.50
eugenebmw2040.00
      Today, 09:33 AM   #29
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Per what NickyC said, this waste of space has been making money doing progressively greater shock videos. His parents are 100% to blame for how this idiot behaves. His history goes back to when Dr. Phil did a segment on this fool. His parents were on the show and did the typical....we try to set boundaries and we worry about him. Bull$hit. They saw how much money he was pulling in from his stupid antics and let it go.

This car crash is the least of his worries. There is a pending assault case against this moron where his body guard was caught on camera sucker punching a guy at a party. Part of this weak beta male is with him provoking people into wanting to fight him and then ducking behind his body guard. He tried to use State Farm to cover the pending litigation and State Farm told him to pound sand.

Also, this fool is only as popular and makes the money he does because there are other idiots in the world that feed off of his stupid videos. If people don't click on them, then idiots like this won't survive. I had the same thoughts when Princess Diana died in that car crash running from the stupid photographers. Everyone was pointing fingers at the paparazzi as who to blame but didn't look at themselves as the real cause. If you don't feed into this stupidity, then it won't exist.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 09:50 AM   #30
NYG
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi R8

I'm a capitalist to the core but the fact that these low testosterone social media dorks drive around in McLarens while someone like a brick layer or ironworker can barely afford groceries is wild. Most doctors and surgeons can't afford McLarens.

I'm not a hater - it's just wild how dumb society is becoming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x622 View Post
bro, dog chill out with that ill vibe fam, no cap ong that's not bussin in the slightest. fr, it sucks enough that his whip got griddied into that rail that absolutely mogged his car, ain't no need to throw shade on a playa trying to stay lit

I've never seen this kid in my entire life but I loath influencers. I basically never pull out my phone in the 720s because it's not close to stock and is very violent on r888rs... When it rains I go 20mph and limp it home so I don't hydroplane and die.
Lmao
Appreciate 2
M5Rick67063.50
beats239.50
      Today, 10:23 AM   #31
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Why do people put influencer in quotes?
Appreciate 0
      Today, 11:33 AM   #32
David70
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 20 AM Vantage -13 Cadillac ATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-technik-3 View Post
I don't believe anyone is paying to watch this crap, we all watched it and this is exactly what he wanted to happen, he is paid by advertisers. He didn't want to crash the car but past that he is getting exactly what he wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYG View Post
I'm a capitalist to the core but the fact that these low testosterone social media dorks drive around in McLarens while someone like a brick layer or ironworker can barely afford groceries is wild. Most doctors and surgeons can't afford McLarens.

I'm not a hater - it's just wild how dumb society is becoming.

Lmao
Entertainers (movies, shows, sports) have been well paid for a long time. The never ending, "what about teachers" is old, people get paid well to entertain, no matter how stupid some think it is. Jackass started 25 years ago?
      Today, 11:46 AM   #33
freakystyly
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F22 B58 6MT

Still waiting for my cheque from reposting memes on off topic....
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:31 PM   #34
lordnikon
Captain
Rep
Drives: Break My Wallet

Garage List
Expensive lesson
Appreciate 0