E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos > First Look: 2025 Porsche 911 GT3

Today, 12:40 PM   #23
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Porsche pricing is just dumb. I also don't understand the purpose of cars like this. No one can use it on the street and no one takes these cars to the track. They're just all about flexing wallets at Cars and Coffee and talking about how rare the car is and the owner's special options. These 911s are MASSIVE as well.
      Today, 12:58 PM   #24
dgoldenz
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Vanquish, FF, 392 Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
Porsche pricing is just dumb. I also don't understand the purpose of cars like this. No one can use it on the street and no one takes these cars to the track. They're just all about flexing wallets at Cars and Coffee and talking about how rare the car is and the owner's special options. These 911s are MASSIVE as well.
Have you driven a GT3? You could easily drive it every day on the street if you wanted to. It’s more harsh than a base/GTS/turbo but it’s not intolerable. It’s one of the most fun street cars I’ve ever owned.
Appreciate 1
      Today, 01:30 PM   #25
ash_schwin
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW G80 6MT

Garage List
2023 BMW M3  [7.83]
Agreed with all the points made on this thread about the pricing. I would also be one of those people that would absolutely get a GT3 Touring with the new carbon buckets and rear seats if I was in the financial position to do so. To me, the 992 GT3 with a manual transmission is the holy grail of what I look for in a 'forever car'.
Appreciate 0