E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > What do I get next? What replaces an m550?

Today, 08:31 AM   #23
Llarry
BMW driver
Rep
Drives: 2025 M850ix ordered

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westside Guy View Post
I also have only purchased new cars but I am starting to rethink that approach. When you have a discussion on how badly a car can depreciate, the 8 series is notorious. At the the end of the day, you would not consider buying a really low mileage CPO?
My problem with buying used is that I am very particular about colors. For instance, when I casually look at used BMW ads in Roundel (the BMW CCA magazine) it seems like at least half of the cars have black interiors. I don't do black interiors. I can also be picky about options.

In the case of my current M850i order, I think it will be my last BMW. I fear that age-related macular degeneration is going to get me; I've already got it pretty bad in my right eye and a recent exam revealed that it has started in my left eye. I may only have a few years left to drive.
      Today, 08:43 AM   #24
junirman345
Rep
Drives: bmw 2022

hello
Appreciate 0