E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Dreaded 2E59, 5E18, 5E19 FBO N52 MSV70

Today, 12:39 AM   #1
VinnyK
Registered
Rep
Drives: 06 330i/6 03 530i/5 05 530i

Dreaded 2E59, 5E18, 5E19 FBO N52 MSV70

Hello everyone.

So after finally addressing numerous issues in my FBO N52 (DISA’s, cracked intake bot, CCV, eccentric shaft sensor, valve cover, and diyed a poor mans Dinan ram intake into my euro box, ive been getting constant limp mode and the above codes. 2E59 for the DME and DSC codes 5E18 5E19. I must say the car pulls like it has never did before when the DME is happy and doesnt go into limp mode. My engine has catless headers, milvs, and is running a Kassel tune. This has happened to me before, albiet at a frequency of 5k miles or 6 months but now its happening every instance of WOT. Mainly when approaching a bridge or hill. Ive reached out to Kassel hoping they can revise the torque parameters in my tune. Still waiting on a response. If anyone has any experience regarding these codes, please let me know! Honestly im starting to just want to part out my 330i and go back to a 3rd gen 4runner as my previous one had 300k miles until a dumba$$ teenager who was speeding and texting rear ended me ��. So much dilemma for 260hp is making me go nuts. Ive attached a translated freeze data screenshot from INPA

Thanks in advance!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0