E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Power seat problem. Cable broke, can't move back or forward. Need part numbers

Today, 12:54 PM   #45
lordnikon
Captain
Rep
Drives: Break My Wallet

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by izewat View Post
I am aware of being rather late to this thread! Has anybody got the part numbers or know where to get them? Or would a phone call to the dealer be easy? Only problem is I don’t want to get sold a motor when it’s working completely fine and it’s only one side of the seat that doesn’t move, so the seat twists. Thanks
Parts numbers for what? Check Real OEM
Appreciate 0
      Today, 01:35 PM   #46
izewat
Rep
Drives: E92 330d LCI M Sport 6MT

For the cable which comes off the motor, to move the seat up and down the runner. Looked everywhere for a part number and there are only the numbers for the motor and the rails which are working fine.
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:27 PM   #47
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
For the cable which comes off the motor, to move the seat up and down the runner. Looked everywhere for a part number and there are only the numbers for the motor and the rails which are working fine.
BMW doesn't sell the cable a lowest replaceable unit (LRU) for E90s. Older BMW models do sell the cables as separate parts but length fitment may be an issue. For example the Z3 seat drive cables are still available P/N 52108398812. They are 154MM long.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; Today at 02:34 PM..
Appreciate 0
      Today, 02:28 PM   #48
lordnikon
Captain
Rep
Drives: Break My Wallet

Garage List
Quote:
Try a junk yard and see whether you can find them.
Appreciate 0