E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N55 Turbo Engine Tuning and Exhaust Modifications - 335i Tuning > 2011 e92 FRM module problem

Yesterday, 11:10 PM   #1
alsyna08
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 bmw 328i coupe e92

2011 e92 FRM module problem

I just bought the car and my headlights would work but flicker at stops. Got alternator tested and it was failing so I replaced it, after that I had no headlights, they only work with ignition on but when I turn on the engine they are on for about 3 seconds then turn off. Also my binkers are constantly flashing. Got diagnosed failing frm module, got the module repaired which only made the seat belt extenders, door lights, and halo lights work (they didn’t ever work before). Repair guy said the vin on the frm does not match my vin so went to get it programmed and now those 3 features are gone again and still, no headlights and flashing blinkers. After the programming my windows also don’t roll down when holding unlock button.
Appreciate 0