E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > RiAiCiING/AliExpress N52 Headers - Anyone w/experience?

Today, 08:10 PM   #1
Pepi
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 328d, 540iT, 328i, 750iL

RiAiCiING/AliExpress N52 Headers - Anyone w/experience?

I'm looking for N52 headers for my 07' 328i, and I found these which are ~$150 cheaper than their next cheapest knock-off competitor on AliExpress:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568...yAdapt=glo2usa

I'm inquiring to see if anyone here has bought these?

The SS material used doesn't look as good as the next price up, the welds don't appear as refined, and I'm curious if the overall fitment is an issue or not, along with the o2 bung placement.

With only 2x positive non-reviews I'm wondering why these aren't more prevalent in the E90 circles (they claim 19 sold), and that this is one of those products that you get what you pay for. In my experience buying a header that does not fit well enables hair loss, but if they fit well I'll buy these in a heartbeat.

Anyone care to comment based on their experience buying these specific headers?
Appreciate 0