F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance and TSBs: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / TSBs and Service Bulletin > Steering wheel rotated ccw by 10 deg when driving straight on flats
Extreme Powerhouse

05-21-2024, 09:27 PM   #1
patadorada
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 428i gc

Steering wheel rotated ccw by 10 deg when driving straight on flats

Hi all,

New member and new f36 owner! Very excited about the car and have already done a few cosmetic and QOL mods and a front strut brace (which I know is hotly debated as being useful or not and I will get around to making a review on it sooner or later )

Recently I noticed that my steering wheel is rotated about 10 degrees CCW when driving straight on flats, my last alignment was over a month ago so I can't say if I know that it's related (they did replace my front struts though and covered through Carvana no less --also another review to post eventually). I have the adaptive steering wheel and don't notice any issue when it comes to unevenness in steering feel. I saw on a forum someone recommend to adjust the toe arm until it's solid, has anyone done this to fix an issue like this before? If so, which side would I adjust to fix a CCW wheel?

Here's my alignment data if that provides any insight. TIA!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0