E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > MAC >--new or old, we treat them like gold--< MAC

01-28-2010, 09:24 AM   #1
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

MAC >--new or old, we treat them like gold--< MAC

At Martino Auto Concepts / MAC Auto Couture we have a large hyper exotic and ultra luxury clientele base. While these are amazing and memorable cars and pics, we do not "discriminate" towards any make or model, and work on the daily drivers as well.

It was due to our demand for perfection that our business has grown so tremendously in the last 20 years and attracted discerning owners of ALL types of vehicles. Basically- if you wanted your car done right, whether you drove a Bugatti or a Geo, you came to MAC!

Joe and I have been discussing recently that, although we appreciate being known for our work on the exotics, we have almost become "victims of our success" and there's a stigma that somehow the daily driver or "normal" car wasn't worth our services. Well- nothing could be further from the truth!

We put the same care and skill level into every car: whether Corolla or Countach, Murano or Murcielago, E21 or E92! Now here's the best part: coming to the best doesn't cost the most!! We work with (but never for) all insurance companies, and have very competitive "out of pocket" rates- especially for forum members!

Appreciate 0
      01-28-2010, 09:29 AM   #2
E92NV
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 alpine white

Amazing as always! I cant wait to drop my car off.

wtb: tial bov w charge pipe, Injen intake
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

nice work guys!!
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2010, 11:12 AM   #4
Ender514
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E92 335i

good stuff!
      01-28-2010, 04:02 PM   #5
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92NV View Post
Amazing as always! I cant wait to drop my car off.
See you on Monday!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig@SupremePower View Post
nice work guys!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender514 View Post
good stuff!
Thanks guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
DAMN!
Post # 85,692 !!!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 12:59 PM   #6
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
ill be up to 90k when u guys get a special visit
Oh, see you tomorrow then?
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 01:09 PM   #7
Craig@SupremePower
G.O.A.T.!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 GMC Yukon XL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek@MAC Auto Couture View Post
Oh, see you tomorrow then?
BANG!!!
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
so nasty! ahahahahaahahaahahaah.. i hope u have some nice montego paint waiting for me
Only the best for you my friend, I told you that already weeks ago!

Some more "normal" cars leaving this week:

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 08:52 AM   #9
Joe @ Martino Auto Concepts
Banned
Rep
Drives: Wide Body E92 M3

Garage List
2011.5 BMW M3  [7.00]
More DAILY DRIVERS @ MAC...

Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 09:26 AM   #10
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

Wish you guys were in my neck of the woods - you'd be my shop for sure. Your shop looks fantastic and the work you guys do is nothing short of amazing - amazing skills...
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 10:13 AM   #11
reno808
Banned
Rep
Drives: Fiat Panda

OK
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2010, 10:34 PM   #12
dp.3
tango sakat
Philippines
Rep
Drives: E91/E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno808 View Post
OK
      02-03-2010, 07:27 AM   #13
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Wish you guys were in my neck of the woods - you'd be my shop for sure. Your shop looks fantastic and the work you guys do is nothing short of amazing - amazing skills...
Thank you! We have customers throughout the Northeast, so if you ever need us... we are here!
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 07:42 AM   #14
mjsbmw
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2015 535xi Luxury

I am truly impressed with your organization and this thread does bring the point home that your business model is to work on all types of cars. Some questions that might be on the minds of some (and on my mind for sure).

(1) How do you maintain quality in your shop when your volume has increased. I have had some great experiences with body shops but sometimes the "tech" assigned can make all the difference.

(2) I had a recent low speed rear end bump which required new bumper, etc on my E90x. I never thought of using you beause I live in Central NJ. I was concerned about how I would get the car to your shop, and get the car back from you shop. You are not around the corner. The repair was done nicely at a local body shop (certified Benz, Audi shop) and the insurance paid the body shop around $1,200 (some tow reimbursement, etc included). Maybe you can explain how you would handle these types of minor collisions. As an example, would my job be of interest?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Mark
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 10:16 AM   #15
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjsbmw View Post
I am truly impressed with your organization and this thread does bring the point home that your business model is to work on all types of cars. Some questions that might be on the minds of some (and on my mind for sure).

(1) How do you maintain quality in your shop when your volume has increased. I have had some great experiences with body shops but sometimes the "tech" assigned can make all the difference.

(2) I had a recent low speed rear end bump which required new bumper, etc on my E90x. I never thought of using you beause I live in Central NJ. I was concerned about how I would get the car to your shop, and get the car back from you shop. You are not around the corner. The repair was done nicely at a local body shop (certified Benz, Audi shop) and the insurance paid the body shop around $1,200 (some tow reimbursement, etc included). Maybe you can explain how you would handle these types of minor collisions. As an example, would my job be of interest?

Thanks and keep up the great work.

Mark

All excellent, well thought, and eloquent questions Mark; thank you for the kind words and bringing them up.
Let me try to address:

1- Quality control is truly what will make, or break, a shop and also separates "the men from the boys". In our 20 years in business we have never lost sight of that fact. Although we have a 30,000 sq ft facility (considered one of the largest in the NE)- we have never been considered a "volume" facility. As our customers can attest to, our repairs will most often take longer than expected- but the quality, and demand for perfection, is always there.

2- Firstly, I'm sorry to hear of your recent rear ending, but I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with the repair. We hear so many stories and see so much poor (and sometimes even dangerous) repair work.
To answer your question- one of the many conveniences we offer our customers is pickup and delivery; even at distance. We have a fleet of flatbeds on call 24/7 to come to the aid of our customers. We have brand new International "split-back" beds that hinge in the middle to pick up even the lowest exotic or modified car.
In a situation such as yours- we would send our driver to pick up your vehicle. Handle your claim with your insurance company entirely. Fix the vehicle with OEM parts and OEM factory techniques. And deliver the vehicle back to you in "as new" condition.

Obviously, during the winter months, the hyper exotics usage is at a minimum (if at all). However, these same discerning customers drive what we call "daily drivers" as well. Maybe "Joe Lambo owner" has an accident with Denali over the winter, or his son goes off the road with his Altima- they still want, and deserve, the same care and attention to detail that we put into the Murcielago. If "Sam Ferrari" refers his Aunt to MAC, which is the greatest compliment we can get, I will make sure the job we do on her 1993 Buick Century will be flawless as well. Point is, as stated in the OP, new or old- we treat them like gold!

Thanks again guys!
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 10:41 AM   #16
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
All excellent, well thought, and eloquent questions Mark; thank you for the kind words and bringing them up.
Let me try to address:

1- Quality control is truly what will make, or break, a shop and also separates "the men from the boys". In our 20 years in business we have never lost sight of that fact. Although we have a 30,000 sq ft facility (considered one of the largest in the NE)- we have never been considered a "volume" facility. As our customers can attest to, our repairs will most often take longer than expected- but the quality, and demand for perfection, is always there.

2- Firstly, I'm sorry to hear of your recent rear ending, but I'm happy to hear you were satisfied with the repair. We hear so many stories and see so much poor (and sometimes even dangerous) repair work.
To answer your question- one of the many conveniences we offer our customers is pickup and delivery; even at distance. We have a fleet of flatbeds on call 24/7 to come to the aid of our customers. We have brand new International "split-back" beds that hinge in the middle to pick up even the lowest exotic or modified car.
In a situation such as yours- we would send our driver to pick up your vehicle. Handle your claim with your insurance company entirely. Fix the vehicle with OEM parts and OEM factory techniques. And deliver the vehicle back to you in "as new" condition.

Obviously, during the winter months, the hyper exotics usage is at a minimum (if at all). However, these same discerning customers drive what we call "daily drivers" as well. Maybe "Joe Lambo owner" has an accident with Denali over the winter, or his son goes off the road with his Altima- they still want, and deserve, the same care and attention to detail that we put into the Murcielago. If "Sam Ferrari" refers his Aunt to MAC, which is the greatest compliment we can get, I will make sure the job we do on her 1993 Buick Century will be flawless as well. Point is, as stated in the OP, new or old- we treat them like gold!

Thanks again guys!
Derek, what's your # or the # to call if (knock on wood) I get into an accident in the middle of the night and need my car towed to your shop? Cause if anything happens to my car, it's going straight to you guys.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 12:38 PM   #17
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post
Derek, what's your # or the # to call if (knock on wood) I get into an accident in the middle of the night and need my car towed to your shop? Cause if anything happens to my car, it's going straight to you guys.

Thanks for the kind words, I should have totally posted those numbers... duh!

I can be reached during business hours at 516-676-7985.
Here's the important number- if any forum member needs assistance, 24/7, call our direct line: 516-674-9744 and the flatbed will be on it's way immediately.
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2010, 12:41 PM   #18
Bimmer335i07
BK Employee of the month! / Moderator
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i Sedan

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Here's the important number- if any forum member needs assistance, 24/7, call our direct line: 516-674-9744 and the flatbed will be on it's way immediately.

Btw, you should add that 24/7 # to your sig.

Sponsored by: Pics of the ---> Barbera Beast <---
Martino Auto Concepts (Like them on Facebook MAC) Factory Trained & Authorized by BMW of North America

Matt@Camber-Toe (Like them on Facebook Camber-Toe)
LuxAngelEyes (Like them on Facebook LuxAngelEyes)
LTBMW (Like them on Facebook LTBMW)
OEMconcepts (Like them on Facebook OEMconcepts)
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 07:21 AM   #19
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i07 View Post

Btw, you should add that 24/7 # to your sig.

You are so right!! Great- back to the sig drawing board...
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 03:30 PM   #20
PNF
Colonel
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 15' YMB F80 M3

Quote:

noted on the phone..

u guys open shop in philly soon?

I dont exactly have a "go to" shop in philly when I need some repainting done.

Also, do you do work on weekends?

i.e. I want to repaint my front bumper, but I live in Philly. what I can do is drop off on Friday and pick up on sunday? anyway, just thinking out loud.

2008 E92 335i (sold)
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #21
Derek@MAC Auto Couture
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNF View Post
noted on the phone..

u guys open shop in philly soon?

I dont exactly have a "go to" shop in philly when I need some repainting done.

Also, do you do work on weekends?

i.e. I want to repaint my front bumper, but I live in Philly. what I can do is drop off on Friday and pick up on sunday? anyway, just thinking out loud.

While we don't have a shop in Philly, we do work on a tremendous amount of cars from there- as several forum members can attest.

We are open Saturdays, but closed Sundays.

I can tell you, however, that we take longer than two days to paint a bumper.

Feel free to call or PM me how I might be able to assist you further.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #22
ihyln
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3post sucks

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2002 530i  [0.00]
Do you guys work with NJM insurance?