E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Feeler: 08 Evo X MR trade for e92/90 335xi

04-26-2013, 10:38 AM   #1
Skiptomylou37
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 e92 335xi

Feeler: 08 Evo X MR trade for e92/90 335xi

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 29,000.00

Item Interest
So I have had my 08 Evo X MR since November and have been using it as a daily driver and work car. It's been a lot of fun to drive but I just found out I will be getting a company car in May and I would like to get into something that is a little bit more of a weekend car and am looking to trade my 08 Evo X MR for a e92 335xi, maybe + cash depending on the year and mileage. I would maybe consider an e90 335xi too if it was the right color and had all the options I wanted. My Evo is a silver/black 08' with 30k miles and since it was not sold new off the lot until March 2010, it still has a powertrain warranty until March 15' or 50k miles. This evo is loaded with every option, Nav, DCT, Rockford Fosgate sound, HID's, BBS Wheels, and an aftermarket HKS exhaust which is the ONLY mod that has ever been done to the car. Paint is in excellent condition, no curb rash on the wheels and the tires don't even have 5k miles on them yet. I've never raced or tracked the car, don't even think I've ever hit triple digits in it. I would rate the car as a 9 out of 10, reason its not a 10 is that I pulled a little bit to close to a hillside and it cracked a very small piece underneath the front bumper. It's an easy fix though and you can't even see it unless you back up 15ft or so away from the car. Looking on Autotrader in a 300 mile radius at similar Evo MR's, I would value my car right around $29k so I would be seeking an e9X around that same value and would consider one worth less + cash. Let me know if you have any questions and the link to see pictures of my Evo is located below.

Pic link - http://razzi.me/skip37

Last edited by Skiptomylou37; 04-26-2013 at 11:02 AM..
Appreciate 0