E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Takeover or Sale: 2011 328XDrive Lease

Closed Thread

06-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Lease Takeover or Sale: 2011 328XDrive Lease

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys! My wife and I have been married for almost 4 years now and are looking to start growing our family. My wife leased a car last year and we leased it pretty heavily planning to keep it, however it seems like we are looking into getting a more economical car; and SUV to be exact. We put her car up on swapalease and she mentioned I should put it on here as well just incase a fanatic might want to get into a short 1 year and 4 month lease. if you do, this is great!

Here is the direct link to the swapalease site:
http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/?salid=788378

More photos are available upon request.

Quick details:
black with saddle brown leather
Auto transmission
Premium Package
Cold Weather Package
Navigation
Bluetooth

She 10,000 mile a year lease. If interested please let us know. We are shopping around for SUV and I think she found one she really likes, but needs to get out of this lease to make the move.

Thank You

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread