E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > {WORD OF WARNING} Custom Cars

09-18-2014, 01:07 PM   #111
rufnekfatboy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i M Sport Conv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerr View Post
Not being funny, but you accused others of being childish, then have proceeded to keep the thread alive and at the top of the page yourself.

You've kind of killed both your arguments.
Kerr.... To be fair, Mo's post is at the top of the page...

But you are right in the rest of your post as to my childish behaviour....

My original post I stand by as far as if a member has an issue with a supplier then there is no problem posting up those comments for others to make up their own minds as to whether they use said supplier...

But the thread did turn into a personal attack on the two members concerned... IMO this was not right and should have and should be settled between them... Hence my 'Childish' comment...

I for one, even though I have never met you, hold you and your comments in high regard as anything I have seen posted by you is well thought out and objective...

I posted my original post and then Kev - the little fucker decided to goad me with his comments - I think the thread did need a bit of humour at that point - so well done Kevin!!!!

So here it is - I posted my original comment - then had a few beers - Kev posted and it seemed a good idea to have a bit of banter - which we did... but on reflection, I did act like a child..... So fella you are right with the comment you made....

Josh/Dips please accept my apology if you feel I have contributed to dumbing down this thread in any way.....
Appreciate 0
      09-19-2014, 08:35 AM   #112
dy63
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F30

wow these prices are ridiculous in london for bumper sprays, you can get a a1 job for around 140-160 for a frontal round here. as for the comment from dips about just because you pay cash doesnt mean no vat.it pretty much does mate. anywhere you go when you say can i pay cash they wipe the VAT charge because both know they will pocket the VAT cash i give them, as an outsider it looks like the only people defending dips are his close friends who he lets on his stands...the others are users who just joined this forum to comment which could be himself pretending to be other people to defend him. all in all if you want good work and cheap prices. travel down here and get bumper sprays for 150 front and youll have no problems lol
Appreciate 0
      09-21-2014, 05:25 AM   #113
lolololol
Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M4 F83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken_Gearbox
This guy was highly recommended to me off here and I chased him for a quote. He was quick to respond and request photos of mybwheels requiring refurb. One week later got the price. Tried to call him and book but never any answer. No reply to text messages. I chased him again. One response a month later but by then I had already gone to BV Engineering. No regrets!
That's the experience i had #luckyescape
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2014, 03:07 PM   #114
MEGA
Dieseasal
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg330
Anyone who can glue a 3 piece wheel together ain't worth toffee no good a reputation they might have or do on their own cars!!

P.S - all it took was a bit of drama to get Mega out of the woodwork!!!
Total coincidence that I saw the post to be honest