E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Garage Tools and Supplies > getBMWparts.com | NEW Genuine BMW Engine Oils!!!

Closed Thread

11-12-2015, 09:18 AM   #1
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

getBMWparts.com | NEW Genuine BMW Engine Oils!!!

There’s a new name in high-performance engine oils: Original BMW Engine Oils. Developed exclusively for BMW to meet the specifications of the new BMW Twin Power Turbo engine generation, they are manufactured, tested and approved to be the only oils worthy of The Ultimate Driving Machine.® BMW has taken the “crude” out of our engine oil, formulating its base oils purely from natural gas. The result: crystal clear base oils with virtually none of the impurities found in crude oil. It’s a major breakthrough in how engine oils are formulated, providing enhanced viscosity, reduced friction and lower volatility. They’re the best choice of oils to use for all BMWs. Sold as 1 L bottles.

Available in:

BMW TwinPower Turbo LL01 5W-30 - introductory price: $7.09 per L
*Replaces 07510017866 BMW synth 5w30.

BMW M TwinPower Turbo 10W-60 - introductory price: $11.66 per L
*Replaces 07510009420 Edge Pro TWS 10w60.

BMW TwinPower Turbo LL04 5W-30 Diesel - introductory price: $7.44 per L
*Replaces 07510037195 5w30 diesel.

*Pricing subject to change - see website for current pricing.

Shop individual bottles here, or as complete oil changes kits here!!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      11-13-2015, 09:13 PM   #2
mouro520
Rep
Drives: 2009 328xi Coupe

Hi Evan. I placed an order with on Getbmwparts.com last night at 5:47PM. I ordered 7 parts for a total of $270.60. I also used a different shipping address than my billing address. I followed the instructions on the site and emailed a pic of my license, front and back, and my debit card on top of the printed receipt. I've tried reaching you both on AIM and neither one of you is logged on. I've also sent 3 emails and haven't received a response. The order number is 32298476 and has been paid. I need these parts in NJ by early next week: mon-wed. Please help rectify this situation as soon as possible. Thank you. -Michael Mouro
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2015, 07:08 AM   #3
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mouro520 View Post
Hi Evan. I placed an order with on Getbmwparts.com last night at 5:47PM. I ordered 7 parts for a total of $270.60. I also used a different shipping address than my billing address. I followed the instructions on the site and emailed a pic of my license, front and back, and my debit card on top of the printed receipt. I've tried reaching you both on AIM and neither one of you is logged on. I've also sent 3 emails and haven't received a response. The order number is 32298476 and has been paid. I need these parts in NJ by early next week: mon-wed. Please help rectify this situation as soon as possible. Thank you. -Michael Mouro

Hi Michael,

Could you check your junk/spam folder? Hotmail has been blocking our emails lately.

Your order is in motion, and the online order status was updated on Friday. We should be able to ship in another day or 2 and will send another email confirmation w/ tracking #.

Thanks again!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      05-23-2016, 02:47 PM   #4
Evan@Tischer
Rep

Plenty of oil in stock ..to stock-up with!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread