E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Looking to buy a 2006 330i in SoCal or near by.

02-05-2017, 03:25 PM   #1
Gatte
Major
Rep
Drives: anything with 4 wheels.

Looking to buy a 2006 330i in SoCal or near by.

Hi,

I am about to sell my current BMW and need a 4 door daily driver which gives decent performance but is not expensive to maintain and fix. I really think the E90 330i would be best.

I found one with 48K miles at Autonation Volvo for 10400 USD which had all service records but it sold yesterday before I could get it. I am looking for one that is similar and would not mind a manual transmission car. Is anyone here willing to sell or can you point me to where I can find people who are willing to sell.

I do not have a color preference. I just want one that has been well taken care of with all the service up to date.
Appreciate 0