E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Style 159 with Pre-LCI TPMS

11-04-2018, 07:50 PM   #1
BVH_Tony
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 E91 6MT RWD

Style 159 with Pre-LCI TPMS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 250.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Would prefer a local buyer, I'll be in STL and Chicago in the next few weeks. Shipping is not ideal but I can make it happen at buyer expense.

I bought these to have a winter set and ended up with a few too many sets of wheels. I'd like to get them out of my garage. Some curb rash. Tire pressure sensors all worked when I took them off my car in April. You're welcome to try them if you're local.

One wheel is bent enough to have a slight vibration. Put it on the rear of the car and you might not even notice (I suppose the tire could also have a flat spot, but I'm not going to mount new ones to find out). Two others show up as "bent" in a tire machine but have no noticeable vibration. I've marked the bad one. This is probably average condition for BMW wheels but I want to be fair to the buyer. Tires aren't in great shape, but they drive fine and I'm told have less than 30k miles on them.

Shoot me an offer, you won't offend me. Would trade for parts for an E91, old Mopar stuff, or tools. No wheels except for style 513m (only need 2 fronts) or nice Cragar S/S for an E-body 'Cuda. Can add cash for nice stuff.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0