E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Brand new e90 335i big fin diffuser

04-02-2021, 02:58 AM   #1
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 / F30

Brand new e90 335i big fin diffuser

$600CAD + Shippping + PP Fee

View post on imgur.com
      04-02-2021, 07:44 AM   #2
335e90xi
Rep
Drives: Bmw E90 335i

Where are you located?
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2021, 12:04 PM   #3
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezbookbinder View Post
Where are you located?
Saskatoon. $32 to ship it anywhere across Canada.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 05:25 PM   #4
ppointer
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3M, '12 335is, '22 540i

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i  [5.25]
2012 BMW 335is  [5.00]
2008 Infiniti QX56  [0.00]
1967 Chevrolet Corv ...  [10.00]
2001 M Roadster  [10.00]
2022 BMW 540i  [0.75]
2009 528i  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezbookbinder View Post
Where are you located?
Run from this guy, ezbookbinder
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2021, 08:38 PM   #5
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppointer View Post
Run from this guy, ezbookbinder
Keep commenting on my threads i'm going to report you to the admin especially when you possibly have already received the package and wanted a refund now. Keep on commenting on all my post. So ppointer you fuck yourself
      04-04-2021, 12:19 AM   #6
ppointer
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i  [5.25]
2012 BMW 335is  [5.00]
2001 M Roadster  [10.00]
2022 BMW 540i  [0.75]
2009 528i  [9.50]
Report away. I have proof I paid you. I have been asking for tracking information since July, and asking for the item or a refund since the fall. I have all of those emails. You have not provided proof you sent anything to me, and there are now multiple people claiming issues in their dealings with you. You have shown a pattern of poor behavior.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2021, 10:58 AM   #7
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Report away. I have proof I paid you. I have been asking for tracking information since July, and asking for the item or a refund since the fall. I have all of those emails. You have not provided proof you sent anything to me, and there are now multiple people claiming issues in their dealings with you. You have shown a pattern of poor behavior.
Like I have told you. Tag those multiple people that you mentioned.

Exaggerating the situation won't help you. Using words like "too many", "several" and "multiple just make yourself look retarded. Let me count it for you if you actually that retarded to understand numbers.

Skoidat69 ONE
And this retard ppointer TWO

And I will be going to CP to find the tracking # for Skoidar69. But you can go f yourself with your own dick.

Last edited by Blueeyesredpanda; 04-04-2021 at 11:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 10:26 AM   #8
Skoidat69
Secret Squirrel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328ix E91

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueeyesredpanda View Post
Quote:

Exaggerating the situation won't help you. Using words like "too many", "several" and "multiple just make yourself look retarded. Let me count it for you if you actually that retarded to understand numbers.

Skoidat69 ONE

And I will be going to CP to find the tracking # for Skoidar69. But you can go f yourself with your own dick.
I'm taking off my nice guy hat.. I tried to be amicable but you don't want to be an adult.

Anyone having issues with Mr. Fan and his scam act sales, please contact the Saskatoon Police Fraud Dept at 306-975-8300 or
File a report here
https://saskatoonpolice.ca/onlinereporting/fraud/
If you live in the US, I just put my province as SK per the nice constable that I spoke with on the phone. UPDATED: Saskatoon PD has asked me and all persons having transaction issues with Chris to filled a report with your local PD as a "Report for outside agency" .. So after making a report with Saskatoon PD, you should get a complaint report number and you will want to include that on your local PD report so it's easier to track breath of complaints.

If enough people filed complaints, maybe you will have your visa revoked and the citizens of Canada won't have to deal with your shitty attitude

So refund people's money and maybe I will call the nice constable and say it was a misunderstanding.. it would suck to lose your job cause you were an shitbag on a car forum
      04-05-2021, 10:51 AM   #9
Skoidat69
Secret Squirrel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoidat69 View Post
Quote:
Quote:

Skoidat69 ONE

I'm taking off my nice guy hat.. I tried to be amicable but you don't want to be an adult.

Anyone having issues with Mr. Fan and his scam act sales, please contact the Saskatoon Police Fraud Dept at 306-975-8300 or
File a report here
https://saskatoonpolice.ca/onlinereporting/fraud/
If you live in the US, I just put my province as SK per the nice constable that I spoke with on the phone.

If enough people filed complaints, maybe you will have your visa revoked and the citizens of Canada won't have to deal with your shitty attitude

So refund people's money and maybe I will call the nice constable and say it was a misunderstanding.. it would suck to lose your job cause you were an shitbag on a car forum
Oh and this
Attached Images

04-05-2021, 11:02 AM   #10
ppointer
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i  [5.25]
2012 BMW 335is  [5.00]
2001 M Roadster  [10.00]
2022 BMW 540i  [0.75]
2009 528i  [9.50]
I, too, have filed a report with Saskatoon Police. Blueeyesredpanda I am happy to cancel it if you refund my $242 USD today.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 11:06 AM   #11
Skoidat69
Secret Squirrel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
I, too, have filed a report with Saskatoon Police. Blueeyesredpanda I am happy to cancel it if you refund my $242 USD today.
To reach out to PayPal and make a complaint, call 888-221-1161

Even if you transaction took place over 180 days ago, the Dispute Department want to here from you.. maybe you will connect with my buddy Rick in the Philippines
      04-05-2021, 11:13 AM   #12
ppointer
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i  [5.25]
2012 BMW 335is  [5.00]
2001 M Roadster  [10.00]
2022 BMW 540i  [0.75]
2009 528i  [9.50]
Quote:

Even if you transaction took place over 180 days ago, the Dispute Department want to here from you.. maybe you will connect with my buddy Rick in the Philippines
Ok, thanks for the phone number. I will reach out to them.
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 11:34 AM   #13
Skoidat69
Secret Squirrel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:

Ok, thanks for the phone number. I will reach out to them.
Ttt
      04-05-2021, 01:56 PM   #14
Blueeyesredpanda
Major
Canada
Rep

Quote:
If enough people filed complaints
Quote:
Quote:
Too many people appear to have problems with his "deals".
Quote:
and there are now multiple people claiming issues in their dealings with you.
Quote:
If you were legit, you would have sent refunds to the several of us that haven't received your shipments.
Both of you falsely accusing me of scamming many members here, commenting on every single thread that I made and now you took it to Facebook. By making Multiple posts and threads across different platforms doesn't automatically change the fact that only two of you have problems. MORE POST MADE BY YOU =/= MORE PEOPLE GOT SCAMMED. The items that I sold in the past years, whether it's going to the states or across Canada, it never had any problems. I also have asked you multiple times to tag those "multiple, several, many" members, but you have failed to do so.

Quote:
Explain to me where you got the idea that my citizenship is tied to a VISA? Because of my ethnicity? Using my ethnicity to strengthen your opinions against me shows your ignorance, you are one of those people contributing to American racism with a brain that's not even half-developed.

Quote:
And I will be going to CP to find the tracking # for Skoidar69.
I have already said that I will be going to Cp to find the tracking # yesterday. But after the things you said today, I will not be helping you to locate your items anymore.

Last edited by Blueeyesredpanda; 04-05-2021 at 02:01 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-05-2021, 02:14 PM   #15
Skoidat69
Secret Squirrel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 328XI  [0.00]
Quote:
Quote:
If enough people filed complaints
Quote:
Quote:
Too many people appear to have problems with his "deals".
Quote:
and there are now multiple people claiming issues in their dealings with you.
Quote:
If you were legit, you would have sent refunds to the several of us that haven't received your shipments.
Both of you falsely accusing me of scamming many members here, commenting on every single thread that I made and now you took it to Facebook. By making Multiple posts and threads across different platforms doesn't automatically change the fact that only two of you have problems. I have asked you multiple times to tag those "multiple, several, many" members, but you have failed to do so.

Quote:
Explain to me where you got the idea that my citizenship is tied to a VISA? Because of my ethnicity? Using my ethnicity to strengthen your opinions against me shows your ignorance, you are one of those people contributing to American racism with a brain that's not even half-developed.

Quote:
And I will be going to CP to find the tracking # for Skoidar69.
I have already said that I will be going to Cp to find the tracking # yesterday. But after the things you said today, I will not be helping you to locate your items anymore.
It called an google search.:. Looking at the return of a google search (see attached image).. apply some logic and reasoning. I have NOTHING against your nationality but I don't have something against your being dishonest... i have travelled to 6 out of 7 continents and shot at several times but I'm upset with the person not residents of that locality. it shouldn't take A YEAR of BUYER asking for tracking numbers... If I send anything out of my state, I get tracking/insurance and it's on the receipt. So you would have walked out of the Post Office and taken a photo on the area with the tracking number and sent it that is what a SELLER should do. If I approached you repeatedly about my ordered item not arriving, you would have said Dang that sucks, let me call the Post office and file a claim and your money back.

Instead you blew myself and other customers off. So commenting on your other post was the only way to get a response from you. We stated our issues with you as a Seller. You attacked us and told me to fuck myself with own dick. So it was readily apparent that you aren't going to do the right thing are assist us with getting refund via postal insurance as it been 180 days since the transaction so going to PayPal is out then because if your poor communication.

One way or another, we are getting something for our money that we sent you..

Refund our monies, we will contact parties that we have contacted and state there was communication issues & everything is great..

Do the right thing.. very simple
Attached Images

04-05-2021, 02:44 PM   #16
ppointer
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2012 BMW 335i  [5.25]
2012 BMW 335is  [5.00]
2001 M Roadster  [10.00]
2022 BMW 540i  [0.75]
2009 528i  [9.50]
Quote:
Both of you falsely accusing me of scamming many members here, commenting on every single thread that I made and now you took it to Facebook. By making Multiple posts and threads across different platforms doesn't automatically change the fact that only two of you have problems. MORE POST MADE BY YOU =/= MORE PEOPLE GOT SCAMMED. The items that I sold in the past years, whether it's going to the states or across Canada, it never had any problems. I also have asked you multiple times to tag those "multiple, several, many" members, but you have failed to do so.

Wow, someone is racist for asking for a refund because of a failure on your part? And by the way, "many" means more than one. You have failed to deliver as promised to more than one of us.

If I sell something and it fails to arrive, I refund the money unless I can prove delivery. Can you prove delivery? If not, get over it and refund the money.

This forum encapsulates a community where we should be respectful of each other, providing knowledge, commentary and advice where appropriate. Sometimes that advice includes watching out for each other when there is a forum member representing themselves as an honest broker when evidence contradicts that representation. If you would rather not have someone pointing out problems with your transactions, then fix your transactions.
Appreciate 0