E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Driver's Side Power Fold Mirror Part Number

10-31-2022, 03:18 PM   #1
Suvorovo
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Creaky e90 330xi 6MT

Driver's Side Power Fold Mirror Part Number

Having difficulty finding the actual part number for a driver's side Power Mirror. I've even read that there are differences between xdrive/RWD options. Only thing keeping me from having an nice, fully working e90, please help!

e90 2006 330xi 6-speed M-sport package VIN: WBAVD33576KL51744 with:
- Memory seat buttons
- Power Fold
- Passenger side folds and also auto tilts in reverse without issue, not sure if auto tilt feature is also on the driver's side or whether it should be at all. It never worked, have a single code for the mirror motor.
- Auto dim at night
- On the bottom of the mirror the number 010803 is stamped (doesn't seem to correspond to a legitimate part number). No other part number on the outside of the mirror.
- No Shadow gloss trim (exterior window trim is chrome).

Direct link to my car:

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_5705

Last edited by Suvorovo; 10-31-2022 at 03:37 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2022, 05:27 AM   #2
ptpending
Colonel
Rep
Drives: e81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suvorovo View Post
Having difficulty finding the actual part number for a driver's side Power Mirror. I've even read that there are differences between xdrive/RWD options. Only thing keeping me from having an nice, fully working e90, please help!

e90 2006 330xi 6-speed M-sport package VIN: WBAVD33576KL51744 with:
- Memory seat buttons
- Power Fold
- Passenger side folds and also auto tilts in reverse without issue, not sure if auto tilt feature is also on the driver's side or whether it should be at all. It never worked, have a single code for the mirror motor.
- Auto dim at night
- On the bottom of the mirror the number 010803 is stamped (doesn't seem to correspond to a legitimate part number). No other part number on the outside of the mirror.
- No Shadow gloss trim (exterior window trim is chrome).

Direct link to my car:

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=51_5705
the part number of the mirror is on white label on edge, covered by mirror cover. and usually for cars with 5-10 years of the operation this label is unglued due water coming to that part from outside.
here is a example

here is another example, the label is already damaged by water and not very readable