home
BMW M2 Forums 2023+ (G87) BMW M2 G87 General Topics

09-05-2023, 06:20 PM   #1
Fun2ridefast
Registered
Rep
Drives: Ford Mustang Roush Phase 2

Dealer that sells at msrp?

New guy here. I'm planning on a new M2 next summer and would appreciate a heads up on a dealer that sells msrp if that exists. I live in Missouri but when it's time to buy I'm going to order my car and I don't mind flying out of state to get treated right. I've read that new colors will be added next year. Thanks in advance for the help.
Appreciate 0
      09-05-2023, 06:38 PM   #2
yuzu
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2ridefast View Post
New guy here. I'm planning on a new M2 next summer and would appreciate a heads up on a dealer that sells msrp if that exists. I live in Missouri but when it's time to buy I'm going to order my car and I don't mind flying out of state to get treated right. I've read that new colors will be added next year. Thanks in advance for the help.
I'd say at this point the extreme majority do. Just do a little calling around
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 07:06 AM   #3
RockCrusher
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 2023 ZB M2 6-speed

Quote:
Bought an HEA M2 off the showroom floor -- well, it was at the port of entry when negotiations started -- and got it for sticker.

This was at BMW of Kansas City South.

'course, you would have to talk to the dealer to find out if it is still willing to sell at sticker. I suspect it would be.

If not then call around. In my M2 search (and before it a MINI JCW search) I called various dealers in Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Tennessee, Texas, Albuquerque, NM, and at least one in CA. (Sacramento)

Added: Feb. 27 I bought a new JCW from the MINI dealer in Loveland CO. Got $2270 discount. Then April 14 I completed the purchase of the M2 at the Kansas City dealer. This I paid sticker for.

My searches tended to be to the west of me as I have driven over quite a bit of the western US and am more familiar with that area. But being you live on the eastern side of MO maybe dealers to your east would be more your liking.

Last edited by RockCrusher; 09-06-2023 at 07:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 07:45 AM   #4
TomatoCoupe
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Tomato G87 M2

i have one for 1k under msrp check my posts
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 10:45 AM   #5
M_Power Rob
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 M240 and '23 M2

Quote:

My crystal ball is too foggy. You should call around to dealerships for their pricing and waitlist (and if out of State,make sure they will sell to you...GET EVERYTHINGIN WRITING). Depending on the dealership:

- you will either be able to get an allocation now which would probably not fit into your Summer 2024 timeframe (figure on 90-120 days from receiving your allocation).

- you will get on a waiting list for an allocation which as above, assume 90-120 days till delivery (based on what has been happening currently, although that could change).

As of now, the only two colors for Summer of 2024 are Frozen Portimao Blue and Frozen Pure Grey.
Appreciate 0
      09-06-2023, 01:08 PM   #6
Click_ID
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: Clapped out 335. N54 goes brrr

I got mine for 4% off on launch day.

Deals are everywhere, just have to ask the right person the right questions.
Appreciate 0