E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > 2007 328i RSA Delete gone wrong. Help.

06-24-2024, 02:00 AM   #1
Micahxcvreese
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

2007 328i RSA Delete gone wrong. Help.

I’ll try to make this short and explain myself, but I just finished installing the stage 3 intake. I already had the 330i tune flashed to my car. So I felt confident in just quickly doing the RSA delete again then doing the NoMAF tune. I didn’t hook it up to a batter charger which is where I think I messed up, but like 10 percent into it just crashed. Left my car unable to start. I’ve dug all over the internet and these forums and I hear I have to get it back to a stock tune, but I don’t know how. I can’t find enough information. I’ve got all the bimmerlabs stock tunes that it provides but I don’t know how to use winkfp like that. Impa reads my car but any attempt to to the delete again fails. I got the e89 daten files but I just understand bits and pieces. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2024, 06:16 PM   #2
mattanderson
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 328i

If you already had the 330 tune flashed, then you must already have the RSA delete flashed as well, no? Therefore, no need to flash the RSA delete again.

Have you tried flashing the tune again (either the 330i tune you were running previously or the NoMAF one)?
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2024, 08:19 PM   #3
Micahxcvreese
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattanderson View Post
If you already had the 330 tune flashed, then you must already have the RSA delete flashed as well, no? Therefore, no need to flash the RSA delete again.

Have you tried flashing the tune again (either the 330i tune you were running previously or the NoMAF one)?
I was running the 330 tune. I watched a video he said to rsa delete it again then do the nomaf but midway through the delete it failed. I’ve read a lot about if it’s bricked or not. It cranks but it won’t start, I get some lights but that’s it. I’ve tried doing all of them again, I’ve tried jumping it then trying, I tinkered in winkfp and ncs expert but no luck yet.
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2024, 01:16 PM   #4
The Nightman
Cometh
Rep
Drives: Boy's Soul

Garage List
I've flashed multiple bimmerlabs tunes without reflashing the RSA delete again. It's not clear from your post, are you able to flash back to stock?
Appreciate 0